Is adding an embedded window with scrolling capabilities within EasyBuilder Pro possible?

Is adding an embedded window with scrolling capabilities within EasyBuilder Pro possible? https://forum.weintekusa.com/uploads/db0776/optimized/2X/a/a80330540abfbcb260f110771ae77eddbf561f6a_2_1024x576.png
none 0.0 0
  • HMI Model: cMT3162X
  • EasyBuilder Pro Version: V6.09.01.485
  • Serial Number or supplier: N/A

Hello,
Does anyone know if it is possible to embed a window in an EBPro project and have the ability to scroll on that embedded window (as long as the window is larger than the embedded window frame)? For example, I need to be able to input roughly 50 members (first name, last name, and email). Currently I can only fit about 20 on one screen and then I added a second screen to pop up with 20 more when you press “Add More”. But my I need to be able to scroll through all the “members” from one screen. Is this possible in EBPro? I attached an image of the screen I am working on.

Hi @ZaneRhodes,

Will you be using HMI memory as in LW or RW registers to handle input?

If so, I would recommend that you use the “index” feature in order to ‘scroll’ to a new location in memory. The index feature (tutorial) allows the current register to be jogged during runtime. So, if an object on screen referenced register LW-0 and an “index” was applied, the actual register that the object references would be LW - 0 + [index]. In other words the value of [index] would determine what location in memory was displayed.

Besides, you may consider creating a Recipe View object, but it depends on how you’re going to utilize 50 members for some purposes once 50 members are inputted.