Can you export a CmpCoreDump?

Can you export a CmpCoreDump? https://forum.weintekusa.com/uploads/db0776/original/2X/b/bd916a3b0932b507228373c6888eafe961f389ba.png
none 0.0 0

Does the Weintek system support the CmpTraceMgr components? I’m still getting this fault and may need to trace cpu and plc load.

Also, does the system provide a core dump file and if so, how is it accessed?

Hi @donnedved25,

According to our documentation and this post, our built-in Codesys does support the CmpTraceMgr component. However, we cannot yet export a CmpCoreDump.

Hi Brendon, I’m still getting this exception and it’s occurring more frequently now. Was every 4-5 months, then 4-5 weeks, now almost weekly. How do we begin to troubleshoot for a resolution?

Hi @donnedved25,

When you have time, can you please send us the .projectarchive file of the application in which this issue occurs? To send this file securely, please provide it via email.

Brendon, I did another deep look at some of my driver versions and I did find a couple that are newer than advised. I’ve made those updates so we’ll see what happens over the next few weeks. Thanks!

@donnedved25,

Thank you for the update! I look forward to any updates over the next few weeks.