Combine Event Log Data and Trend Data

Combine Event Log Data and Trend Data
none 0.0 0
  • HMI Model: cMT3162X
  • EasyBuilder Pro Version: V6.07.01.444
  • Serial Number or supplier: Spec-Tech

The PLC is and Allen Bradley 5069-L320ERM CompactLogix. The application is a test bench. Test units are connected to test bench. A series of test are run on the test units (via the PLC). The test results are recorded in the PLC and displayed on the HMI via an Event Log. Simultaniously, the test conditions (temperature and humidity) are being trended on the HMI. I know I can save the Event Log data to a USB in the HMI and I know I can save the trend data to a USB in the HMI. Here is the $100,000 question, is there anyway to combine those 2 files before it is written the the USB?

If you would like to make a report that contains the test results, perhaps you will create a new window, put an Event Display object and a Trend Display object onto that window, and configure a “screen hardcopy” function via a Function Key object or PLC Control object.

The other way is that you could save the event log file and the data log file to the same directory in a USB drive for each test via the system tag LW-9032 (contains 8 words).
{Backup folder name LW-9032~LW9039} /datalog/{datalog file name}
{Backup folder name LW-9032~LW9039} /eventlog/{event file name}
Instructional video: How to backup historical data as a csv within EasyBuilder Pro - Weintek HMI software - YouTube