Data Sampling off by 40-60 Seconds from Trigger

Data Sampling off by 40-60 Seconds from Trigger
none 0.0 0
  • HMI Model: SVR-100
  • EasyBuilder Pro Version: 6.08.01.350

I’m having an issue where Data Sampling is off by 40-60 seconds for one of my sampling objects.

Trigger-based
Mode: OFF->On

The trigger bit comes from the PLC and I’ve added a bit-lamp to the HMI so I could check when the PLC is supplying the trigger. I’ve run it a couple of times now and the trigger appears to be working correctly. The bit-lamp and trigger address is on at the 66 second mark, which is when it’s supposed to come on, but when I check the sampled data the recording actually started 40-60 seconds prior to the trigger ever being turned on after reviewing a number of these collection events.

To be exact for one of the data sampling instances, the data sampling triggered from the control bit, then recorded a sample at 1678269099.917, but the trigger bit actually turned on at 1678269143.283

Any thoughts on where the issue might lie?

Hi @jmc101,

Can you please post an image that shows the configuration of your data sampling object or advise the “Data length”? Also, are you using any conversion tags within the “Data Sampling” object?

Here you go, included the data record as well.

1 Like

Hi @jmc101,

Thank you for sending us this information! Also, can you please change the trigger address to a local bit within the HMI, manually trigger this data sampling object, and advise if you experience the same issue?
Note: Here is an example.

Sorry for the delay, this machine is down at the moment so I can’t check with a different trigger but will update once I have an answer, thanks!