I am going to provide my customer an Easy Access 2.0 Top Up card just in case they exceed the free monthly 1GB high-speed data limit, but first I have a few questions:
- How, where and when do they submit the Top Up card information?
- After the Top Up card is activated how does the system process it…for example, say the customer uses all of their free 1GB of high-speed data towards the end of the month and then activate the Top Up card. However, the next day or so, the new free monthly high-speed data is renewed so what happens to the active Top Up data? Is the unused high-speed data of the Top Up card stored for later use?
- When data is being used from a Top Up card is there any notification?
- How do you know how much data remains on your Top Up card?
- How do you know when the free monthly data begins? Is it based on the calendar month or every 30 days since the HMI was added to Easy Access 2.0?..and how do you know how much data remains for the month?
I know that these questions will be asked by my customer, and I appreciate your support!