How do I add more states to the system frame shape?

How do I add more states to the system frame shape? https://forum.weintekusa.com/uploads/db0776/original/1X/9f84bac2de8748bc2fd96d11fc0c8365272f50d6.png
none 0.0 0
  • HMI Model: cMT2078X
  • EasyBuilder Pro Version: 6.08.01.442
  • Serial Number or supplier: 2301407054

I’m needing some simple scalable multistate indicators and was hoping to use the word lamp with a shape instead of the picture option to keep the corners/sides from warping if I have to make changes.

I can’t seem to find a way to add states to these system frames or duplicate them so I can edit them.

Is there something I’m missing?

Right now when I try to add more than two states it will let me alter the color but will not actually show it when I test:

1 Like

Hi @Omegaplex,

To create a multi-state shape, you may follow the instructions shown below:

1. Select the “Object” tab and create a shape using any object within our “Draw” tools:
  2. After creating the desired shape(s), click the “Project” tab, select the shape(s), and under “Shape” click “Save to shape”:
  3. Within the “Shape Manager”, click the “Project” tab, and select “Add new picture”:
  4. After creating a new “picture” click on the “Save” button to save this shape as a state:
  5. Change the color of the shape created in step 1 or create a new shape and repeat steps 2 and 4 as needed.

As an alternative, you can download and use this shape library template: Download. To use this template, please perform the following:

1. Within the “Shape Manager” select the “Library” tab and click on the “New Library” button:
  2. Search for and “Open” a .plb file within the template:
  3. Use the “Copy” button to copy a state from one image:
  4. Use the “Paste” button to paste that state into a separate image:
1 Like

Thank you. It makes much more sense.

1 Like