How do you create a dynamic "Meter display" object?

How do you create a dynamic "Meter display" object? https://forum.weintekusa.com/uploads/db0776/original/2X/2/2a8f5840ce2dfe05092b5311e694dd8755b80570.png
none 0.0 0

Hi Happy New Year !,

I have a question regarding meter displays (gauges).
We can set the min and max value for the gauge display, is there a way we can make them adjustable?
In the application I am using it we need to adjust the MIN and max depending on a fluid running through the system. they run different types of oil so depending on the oil the limits need to be adjusted.

Thanks

Hi @gary14,

Happy New Year to you as well! The “Meter Display” does not support dynamic min and max without modification. I typically use a range of 0 - 100 and then associate device input with a percent along this scale. This can be accomplished using some simple macros and a custom scale. Here is a demo project that contains a “dynamic” meter display object: Link

Note: You may have to move the scale labels to ensure an accurate reading. I moved the labels “LW-11” and “LW-15” up slightly from their original position.

1 Like

When you have time, please evaluate this project and let me know if you have any questions.

Brendon,

Sorry for the late reply.
I tested the demo project you sent the dynamic meter display. It worked perfectly !

1 Like

@gary14,

Wonderful! Happy to help!!