-
HMI Model: cMT3162X
-
EasyBuilder Pro Version: Pro V6.10.01.510 BUILD 2025.10.12
Hello,
I would like to understand how, using a MACRO, I can search through an entire column of a recipe database, looking for the row ID where the value of a specific recipe parameter matches a variable that I provide.From what I have learned, the variables linked to a recipe only represent the currently selected row, while the full dataset is stored internally in the recipe database. How can I access that database directly?
I know that, in theory, I could loop through all recipe indices using a FOR loop and load each recipe one by one (and I will do that if there is no other option), but I would prefer to avoid this approach because the currently selected recipe is being sent in real time to other devices.
Best regards.
Macro to search recipe database using SQL
none
0.0
0