New to EasyAccess 2.0?

Welcome

Thank you for considering EasyAccess 2.0 as the remote access solution within your next application. This post contains information related to the EasyAccess 2.0 application and a list of common questions and answers.

What is EasyAccess 2.0?

Weintek’s EasyAccess 2.0 is a remote access solution that provides a secure connection to your device and peripherals without requiring any additional hardware.

How do I activate Weintek’s EasyAccess 2.0?

To activate EasyAccess 2.0 on your device, please select a tutorial from the list below:

Where can I download the EasyAccess 2.0 application?

To download the EasyAccess 2.0 application: Click Here

How do I use EasyAccess 2.0?

To use the EasyAccess 2.0 application, please see this short tutorial: Click Here

How can I pass-through to my PLC?

To pass-through to an external device, please see this tutorial: Click Here

Is EasyAccess 2.0 secure?

Security is one of our top priorities, communication between the EasyAccess 2.0 client (your PC) and the end device is encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption.

Are there any limitations?

Each device with an active EasyAccess 2.0 license will be allotted 3 GB of high-speed data each month for free. This data can be used to update to the HMI or PLC or monitor the HMI using cMT-Viewer, VNC, or HMI Viewer. If the 3 GB threshold is exceeded in a given month the connection speed will be throttled and a “snail” icon will be displayed. However, it must be stated that it is quite difficult to exceed this threshold.

What happens if I use all of my high-speed data?

In the unlikely event that you exceed the allotted 3 GB of high-speed data, you may purchase a data top-up card through your supplier. Top-up cards will add an extra 5 GB or 10 GB of data to your domain, with one-year validity. When an HMI reaches its data cap for the month, the data from your top-up card will “kick in” and be consumed to maintain your high-speed connection.

Keywords

EasyAccess Intro, Remote access solution, secure remote access, PLC access, high-speed data, top-up cards, HMI data cap, viewer