Weintek USA Login

Weintek USA Login
none 0.0 0

I created an account at Weintek USA web site.
The confirmation email that I receive sends me back to Weintek Global which doesn’t recognize my account.
When I log into Weintek USA, I can see my account, but there is nowhere to enter a confirmation code to verify the account.

Seems there is no way to verify a Weintek USA account??

Thanks,
Richard

Hi @rwlewis,

This morning I created a new account on our website and received an email similar to the following:

After clicking the link highlighted in red I was able to register the account at www.weintekusa.com and login. Can you please post a redacted version of the email that you received so that we can verify its origin?

I never received a confirmation email like the one you posted. After waiting a while, I went ahead and logged back in. After login, you can resend the confirmation email.

When I resend it, I get this:

Clicking links in this email takes me to Weintek NOT WeintekUSA

Thanks,
Richard

Hi @rwlewis,

Thank you so much! I was able to replicate this issue and I have sent a summary to our IT department for investigation. I will let you know when this issue is resolved. For the time being, you may create an account at www.weintek.com or continue to use the download section within this forum.